My Guide Website?
Victoria Harbour Day or Sunset Cruise51 Reviews
Take part in a sightseeing cruise to fully appreciate a pre-dinner ride with unlimited drinks. Catch the beautiful sunset on-board and do not miss the Hong Kong skyline changing colors at different times.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hong Kong:If youʻre booking your trip to Hong Kong last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a luxurious pre-dinner cruise ride
- Journey through the Eastern Harbour to capture the local living scenes of Hong Kong
- Watch the city skyline shifting from clear blue to orange and to glittering lights in dark
- Enjoy unlimited drinks to enrich your experience
DescriptionHong Kong's shoreline cannot be compared to any other, it is a mysterious yet harmonic mixture of traditional local sceneries and modern skyscrapers. The daytime pre-dinner cruise allows you to explore picturesque sites of the city on a comfortable ride with open bar and unlimited drinks. Select Harbour Day Cruise and ready your camera to capture the most famous landmarks and architectures of Hong Kong, including ICC, IFC, HSBC Headquarter Building, the Bank of China Tower, and Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center. Sail along the Eastern Harbour to newly built Kai Tak Cruise Terminal which is built at former Kai Tak International Airport. Ot the icon building of the West Kowloon for Xiqu Centre (Hong Kong's Opera House), Palace Museum and M+. Enjoy the view from both sides of Hong Kong island and Kowloon. Select Sunset Cruise to enjoy sundown with classic drinks before dinner. Watch the world's famous sunset view turning into the world's greatest light show. Places of interest like Central, Causeway Bay, North Point, and Lei Yue Mun Village are all brilliantly glittering to cheer up your evening. Sail along the Kowloon Promenade to see typical Hong Kong at night.
IncludesBoarding pass for the cruise Unlimited drinks
- The cruise departs from Central Pier 9 and Tsim Sha Tsui Pier 3 at different times
- Please arrive at the pier 15 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing
- The cruise will be canceled if there is a black rainstorm warning or a tropical cyclone warning signal number three or above within one hour of the departure time