My Guide Website?
Hong Kong: Sky100 Observatory Entry Ticket Only56 Reviews
Enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of Victoria Harbour and other parts of Hong Kong from the city's tallest building.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hong Kong:If youʻre booking your trip to Hong Kong last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Climb the tallest building in the city in only 1 minute on the high-speed double-decker elevators
- Get a 360-degree panoramic view of Victoria Harbour and the beautiful scenery of Hong Kong
- Enjoy convenient and fast entrance with an e-ticket reservation
- Make use of the discount for bookings of 2 people (if option selected)
DescriptionThe Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is located on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre (ICC), the tallest building in Hong Kong. At 393 meters above sea level, it is the only indoor observation deck in Hong Kong offering 360-degree views of the city and its famous Victoria Harbour. Connected to major transportation networks and a world-class shopping mall, it has been acclaimed as a must-see first stop for tourists to Hong Kong. It also features exceptionally quick double-decker high-speed elevators which reach the 100th floor in just 60 seconds. Beyond the splendid Hong Kong city panoramic view and magical scenery, Sky100 is also home to a large-scale interactive multimedia exhibit and a comprehensive guest center. Offering fascinating insights into local history and culture, the state-of-the-art exhibit enriches visitors with a thorough understanding of Hong Kong.
IncludesAdmission ticket Free Wi-Fi and phone charging services Reflector lending service Drink (if option selected)
- Food or drink (except baby food or water), backpacks, objects that exceed 230 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm, and carts and other wheeled carriers (except strollers and wheelchairs) are not permitted into Sky100 The last entry is 30 minutes prior to closure and the last order is 45 minutes prior to closure