Hong Kong: Aberdeen Audio-Guided Tour and Houseboat Visit1 Reviews
Join a 1-hour audio-guided boat tour to explore the floating community of Aberdeen by sampan, a traditional water taxi. Discover the charming area and learn the history of Hong Kong’s fishermen. Enjoy an optional lunch of noodles onboard a houseboat.
- Choose a lunch tour and indulge in a noodle dish onboard a houseboat
- Dive into history of Aberdeen Harbor and its floating village
- Visit landmarks that embody each era of the Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Listen to expert commentary from an audio guide, available in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin
- Set foot on a replica houseboat and experience the daily life of Hong Kong’s fishermen
DescriptionOn this journey, you’ll be taken to landmarks that embody each era of the floating village in Aberdeen Harbor. Dive deeper into the harbor’s history with expert commentary provided by audio guide. Be transported through the area’s past and present, to experience the way of life of local fishermen. Glide through the harbor on a sampan boat. Visit a replica of a traditional houseboat to experience what it was like to live on water. See fishermen traversing the waters, hear the waves crashing against the sides of the houseboat, and taste the salty air on your tongue with this one-of-a-kind trip. Select the lunch option to enjoy a local dish of noodles onboard the traditional boat, before returning to shore.
Includes1-hour boat tour Audio guide Local snack and drink Lunch (if option selected)
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability