My Guide Website?
Ngong Ping 360: Cable Car Return Tickets & Combos639 Reviews
Enjoy a 25 minute ride with spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape and Ngong Ping Village. Visit the Tian Tan Buddha - the tallest outdoor statue of a seated Buddha.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hong Kong:If youʻre booking your trip to Hong Kong last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hong Kong: Geopark Kayaking Adventure
- Lantau Island: Boat and NP360 Cable Car or Tai O Day Pass
- Hong Kong: Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure
- Hong Kong: Sky100 Observatory Entry Ticket Only
- Ngong Ping 360: Cable Car Return Tickets & Combos
- Marvel at the Tian Tan Buddha and see the world's longest sea-crossing bridge
- Enjoy a 5.7 km cable car journey with spectacular views in all directions
- Take in vistas of the rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park
- Choose the Crystal Cabin or the Crystal+ Cabin for incredible panoramic views
- Enhance the experience by adding meal vouchers and attraction tickets as add-ons
DescriptionNgong Ping Cable Car is a visually spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway. The first of its kind in Hong Kong, the cable car journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport Island and turning about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau. If you are looking for something to complete your Hong Kong attractions list, you should definitely enjoy some of the stunning views offered on this joyful 25-minute ride: the vistas of the distant and vast South China Sea and the rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park from the cable car slowly take over from the hustle and bustle of the city. The journey also offers a breathtaking panorama of the Hong Kong International Airport, the mountainous terrain of Lantau Island, Tian Tan Buddha and 360-degree views of Ngong Ping Plateau, and the HKZM Bridge, which is the world's longest sea-crossing bridge. After arrived the another end of the Ngong Ping Village, take a stroll of the nearby attractions of Tian Tan Budda, Po Lin Monastery, Wisdom Path Enhance the experience by adding the meal voucher for a set meal before check-out. Standard Cabin The Standard Cabin cable car ride is the perfect start for your Hong Kong day tour. Crystal Cabin Equipped with a glass bottom, the all new Ngong Ping 360 Crystal Cabin is designed to give an astonishing bird’s eye view. Feel the magic of the boundless sea and the rolling grassland slopes right underneath your feet. The new perspective allows you to look at extraordinarily uncluttered scenery, including the majestic Tian Tan Buddha, as if you were flying. Crystal+ CabinThe 'Crystal+' cabin offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Lantau Island, thanks to its fully transparent floor-to-ceiling glass. With over 80% of the cabin's interior offering an unobstructed view, guests can take in stunning vistas of the mountains and capture flawless panoramic shots from any angle.
IncludesReturn tickets for the selected cabin of the cable car Special redemption line Meal voucher (if add-on selected) Snack voucher (if add-on selected) Cable Car Discovery Centre Ticket (if add-on selected) Motion 360 Ticket (if add-on selected) The Art of Chocolate Museum Ticket (if add-on selected)
- Customers purchasing an 'HK Residents' option must show ID on the day of travel that proves residence in Hong Kong
- The cable car service may be canceled due to inclement weather or other reasons
- A partial refund will be given should it be necessary to change or cancel parts of a tour in operation
- No refund will be given to participants that do not show up
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The voucher validity is as per date stamped
- The activity provider shall be exempted from any liability for loss, damage to property, injury of person, burglary, accidental delay, or other occurrences beyond its control
- Please select any add-ons just before checkout
- The Crystal+ Cabin is currently limited to 10 passengers per cabin and only departs once every 30 minutes