My Guide Website?
Kowloon: Private Night Markets & Street Food Experience1 Reviews
Join a local and head to the mainland for a night tour of Kowloon, the city's most exciting district to explore at night. See the most incredible views of the Symphony of Lights and Hong Kong's skyline before your local guides you through the streets.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Explore Kowloon neighborhood for the best views of the city at night
- Immerse yourself in the maze of streets and shop in the famous night markets
- Enjoy dinner in a street food market or late cafe, tasting the incredible food that locals love
- Have drinks in a tiny local bar or pull up a chair at a street food stall
DescriptionMeet your local host at your hotel or a convenient meeting point to be decided. Then begin your personalized adventure of one of Hong Kong's most vibrant neighborhoods. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Although you will see well-known streets and markets, your local host will also help you to discover the places, things, and stories that you won't find in a guidebook and that make the city unique. Begin the tour by getting a little lost, exploring the tiny shops and market stalls in little side streets and back alleys, as well as the most famous night markets in Mong Kok. Take the opportunity to shop for souvenirs and treasures to take home or just soak up the atmosphere. Then, head to Dundas Street and explore the gaai, or back alleys, where you'll find tiny bars selling drinks ranging from herbal medicines to beers. Eat your way around a traditional night markets where vendors sell all the classics like steamed crab, cheung fun (chewy rice noodles), siu mai (a street version of a steamed dim sum classic), and fried octopus tentacles. This is where you’ll find some of the best food in the city, all at a local price. Get some tips and tricks where you can continue the night as this is one of the best districts in the city to party. Your host will share local secrets with you, like where the locals go at 5 AM to eat fried squid balls after a night of partying, and where the best underground clubs are.
IncludesPrivate and personalized experience 4 hours with a local host 6-8 food tastings from night markets, street food stalls, and late cafes Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- The tour operator will be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes, and interests so they can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you
- Your local host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree on a meeting time and place; your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to see and do
- Your local host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromHK$1,870.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today