My Guide Website?
Lantau Island: Boat and NP360 Cable Car or Tai O Day Pass58 Reviews
Skip the line at the NP360 ticketing office and start your adventure. Enjoy spectacular views over Lantau Island, Ngong Ping Village and the sea. Discover the area from the sky, land, and sea by taking a cable car, boat ride and walking to the Buddha.
- Admire spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape and Ngong Ping Village
- Enjoy 2 rides, each with 25 minute cable car experience
- Make the short hike to visit the Big Buddha statue
- Admire the local fishing village by walking through streets and waterways of Tai O - Venice of the Orient
- Enjoy the local delicacies or souvenir discount with this combo ticket
DescriptionEnjoy the ultimate freedom of the 360 Sky-Land-Sea Day Pass or Tai O Pass which offers comprehensive air, land and sea transportation access. Experience 360-degree views on your cable car journey, travel on the new Lantau bus and take the Tai O boat excursion. Why not discover Tai O’s legendary fishing village, then experience the tranquility of beaches in Pui O and Cheung Sha. You might be lucky enough to see one of the rarest animals in the world, the Chinese Dolphin. Enjoy a magnificent view of Big Buddha or visit the different creatures. Admire the breathtaking panoramic views from the Ngong Ping 360 cable car, one of the most unique attractions in Hong Kong. Explore the island with your one-day pass and unveil the many unique characteristics of Lantau. You'll also enjoy discounts when buying souvenirs for your friends and family, or local snacks when you are exploring in Tai O.
IncludesAccess to the special redemption queue Round trip cable car journey One-day pass for unlimited bus rides on New Lantao Bus (except Tung Chung Lines) Free time to visit to Lantau’s sightseeing spots such as Tai O, Cheung Sha, Pui O, Mui Wo Tai O boat excursion Chinese dolphin spotting Ngong Ping 360 souvenir shop HK $20 voucher (depending on option selected) Snack voucher for selected shops (if option selected)
- Please note that should the cable car service be canceled due to inclement weather or other reasons, the services will be canceled
- A partial refund will be given should it be necessary to change or cancel parts of a tour in operation. Once redeemed, no cancellations are possible. No refund will be given to participants that cancel the tour on their own accord or if they do not show up
- The Tai O snack voucher can be used at selected food outlets (include Fuk Hing Hong, Macau Snack Trading Company, Tai O Bakery, Cheung Choi Kee, Solo) in Tai O fishing village