My Guide Website?
HKG Hong Kong International Airport: Premium Lounge Entry28 Reviews
Refresh and recharge in the Plaza Premium Lounge before boarding your connecting flight from Hong Kong. Take a hot shower, use the WiFi, and enjoy delicious food and beverages. Choose from several options depending on the time you need to relax.
- Recharge between flights without passing though customs and immigration, a perfect choice for business and leisure travelers
- Take some time to relax if you have a few hours before check-in at a Hong Kong hotel
- Get some work done or connect with friends using the lounges' Wi-Fi
- Benefit from great food, an open bar, and optional spa services
DescriptionKick up your travel-weary feet with a first-class relaxation experience in the Plaza Premium Lounge. This peaceful oasis offers a convenient escape from the bustle of the airport. Plus, get access to amenities that run the gamut from useful to luxurious, from Wi-Fi and showers to a luxurious bar. Before a flight, after a long journey, or between destinations, there's no better place to rest and refresh than at the Plaza Premium Lounge. Unwind with a drink at the bar, grab a bite to eat, and take a moment to read or watch TV in comfort. Charging stations let you power up your devices, and internet access lets you keep in touch with friends and family back home. Between long flights, there's nothing better than a hot shower and if you're feeling really indulgent, you can opt to add on a blissful massage to soothe any travel anxieties you may have. By selecting 'Premium First Lounge', you can benefit from high-end services such as neck and shoulder massage, made-to-order à la carte entrées during breakfast and all-day dining with table service alongside all-you-can-enjoy hors d’oeuvre available at Primo. A wide selection of house-pour wine, champagne, liquor, liqueurs, beer, non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages, plus assorted confections are served as well.
IncludesComfortable seating area Wi-Fi Use of shower facilities International TV channels, newspapers, magazines Premium Lounge: buffet and non-alcoholic drinks Premium First Lounge: welcome cocktail drink, a la carte menu at the in-lounge restaurant, free flow F&B with tea, coffee, and select alcoholic drinks, 10-minute seated massage
- Your visit may be extended for an additional fee, payable on the day of your stay, subject to availability Children under 2 are free, children between 2 - 17 years old need to pay an adult price and must be accompanied by a paying adult above 18 years old In the Premium Lounge, hot foods are available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM daily In the Premium First Lounge, a la Carte dining is available from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM The lounges are open to travelers with any airline and ticket class