My Guide Website?
Ngong Ping: Cable Car Return (Crystal/Standard/each 1-way)344 Reviews
Enjoy a 25 minute ride with spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape and Ngong Ping Village. Visit the Tian Tan Buddha - the tallest outdoor statue of a seated Buddha.
- Enjoy a 5.7km cable car journey with spectacular views
- Greet the Tian Tan Buddha once you reach the top
- Choose the glass-bottomed crystal cabin option for incredible views just below your feet
- Enhance the experience by adding the meal voucher for a set meal before check-out
DescriptionNgong Ping Cable Car is a visually spectacular 5.7km bi-cable ropeway. The first of its kind in Hong Kong, the cable car journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport Island and turning about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau. If you are looking for something to complete your Hong Kong attractions list, you should definitely enjoy some of the stunning views offered on this joyful 25-minute ride: the vistas of the distant and vast South China Sea and the rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park from the cable car slowly take over from the hustle and bustle of the city. The journey also offers a breathtaking panorama of the Hong Kong International Airport, the mountainous terrain of Lantau Island, Tian Tan Buddha and 360-degree views of Ngong Ping Plateau. Enhance the experience by adding the meal voucher for a set meal before check-out. Standard Cabin The Standard Cabin cable car ride is the perfect start for your Hong Kong day tour. Crystal Cabin Equipped with a glass bottom, the all new Ngong Ping 360 Crystal Cabin is designed to give an astonishing bird’s eye view. Feel the magic of the boundless sea and the rolling grassland slopes right underneath your feet. The new perspective allows you to look at extraordinarily uncluttered scenery, including the majestic Tian Tan Buddha, as if you were flying.
IncludesReturn tickets for the selected cabin of the cable car Special redemption line Meal voucher (if add-on selected) Snack voucher (if add-on selected) Cable Car Discovery Centre Ticket (if add-on selected) The Art of Chocolate Museum Ticket (if add-on selected)
- Note that per cabin only 4 passengers are allowed, these guests must be visiting Ngong Ping 360 together as a group
- Customers purchasing an 'HK Residents' option must show ID on the day of travel that proves residence in Hong Kong
- Cable car service may be canceled due to inclement weather or other reasons
- Partial refund will be given should it be necessary to change or cancel parts of a tour in operation
- No refund will be given to participants that do not show up
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The vouchers validity is as per date stamped
- The local operator shall be exempted from any liability for loss, damage to property, injury of person, burglary, accidental delay or other occurrences beyond its control
- Please select the meal voucher add-on just before checkout