My Guide Website?
Macau World Heritage Excursion: Cotai Strip and Macau Tower28 Reviews
See of some of the most famous Macau landmarks and heritage spots. Learn about Macau history and culture from a local guide. Take in 360 degree views of the city before exploring the exciting Cotai Strip.
- Visit important heritage sites of Macau with opportunities to take pictures of these beautiful spots
- Enjoy 360 degree views over Macau at the Macau Tower
- Shop and try your luck with a gamble on the Cotai Strip
- Relax knowing your ferry back to Hong Kong is already booked for you
DescriptionTake a tour around Macau seeing the Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church, one of the top attractions in Macau. Get a real feel for Macau as you visit World Heritage Sites including Na Tcha Temple, St. Dominic's Church and Senado Square. Take in and gain a better understanding of Macau culture by stopping in the Museum of Macau. Take a guided walking tour through old Macau stopping to take pictures and learn about these heritage sights from a knowledgeable guide. You will then visit the observation deck of Macau Tower, located 223 meters above ground overlooking the entire of Macau. Head to Sands Macau, the first Vegas style casino opened in Macau where you can try your luck on the tables and see where Macau's reputation and a lively place to visit began. End your day by being dropped off at the Venetian Hotel where you can spend your evening discovering the Cotai Strip. You will be provided with a ferry ticket departing Macau at 10:00 PM leaving you to relax, explore and hopefully win big before making your way to the ferry terminal for a relaxing boat trip back to Hong Kong.
IncludesAir-conditioned sightseeing coach One way hotel pick–up service Guide services Round trip ferry tickets Admission to Macau Tower Museum of Macau admission tickets Macau visa fee, if required Personal expenses Gratuities, optional
- Please bring along passport and return air ticket for immigration
- Visa needed for certain nationalities at additional cost
- As this tour involves a fair amount of walking, please wear comfortable shoes and bring along appropriate sun protection
- Shorts and slippers not allowed for casino visit
- Please note, the Museum of Macau is closed on Mondays
- Please check the email for actual pick-up time for your hotel, guests will be advised in the confirmation email
- Actual pick-up time may deviate from the fixed time depending on the traffic conditions
- Should the itinerary or means of transportation be changed or tour is prolonged due to unforeseen circumstances, all extra expenses will be borne and paid on spot by guests
- Most transportation services, including the coaches, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps
- Should the tour be canceled due to force majeure (e.g. bad weather conditions), it may be rescheduled or refunded
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now