My Guide Website?
Hong Kong: Sky100 Observatory ticket and Dining Package26 Reviews
Enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of Victoria Harbour and other parts of Hong Kong from the city's tallest building. Select one of Café 100 dining sets to have a dining experience like no other, at the top of Hong Kong.
- Climb up to the tallest building in the city and enjoy the 360-degree panoramic view of Victoria Harbour and beautiful sceneries of Hong Kong
- Reach Sky100 Observation Deck in only 1 minute riding the high-speed double-decker elevators
- Enjoy convenient and fast entrance with e-ticket reservation
- Select dining packages to perfect the viewing experience with delightful drinks and snacks
DescriptionThe Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is located on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre (ICC), the tallest building in Hong Kong. At 393 meters above sea level, it is the only indoor observation deck in Hong Kong offering 360-degree views of the city and its famous Victoria Harbour. Connected to major transportation networks and a world-class shopping mall, it has been acclaimed as a must-see first stop for tourists to Hong Kong. It also features exceptionally quick double-decker high-speed elevators which reach the 100th floor in just 60-seconds. Beyond the splendid Hong Kong city panoramic view and magical scenery, Sky100 is also home to a large-scale interactive multimedia exhibit and a comprehensive guest center. Offering fascinating insights into local history and culture, the state-of-the-art exhibit enriches visitors with a thorough understanding of Hong Kong. Select Café 100 wine, dessert, and other dining combos to enrich your experience with gourmet food and beverages while enjoying the best view of the city. One tip is to visit the deck around dusk to watch the unforgettable sunset coloring the city’s skyline.
IncludesAdmission ticket Café 100 dining package (if selected) Free Wi-Fi and phone charging services Reflector lending service
- You will be required to use the “Vaccine Pass” (received 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine) or present the “Recovery Record QR code” or the electronic “Exemption Certificates with QR code” issued by doctors and the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application to scan the venue QR code, except for exempted persons Food or drink (except baby food or water), backpacks, objects that exceed 230 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm, and carts and other wheeled carriers (except strollers and wheelchairs) are not permitted into Sky100 Daily opening hours are from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM (last entry 7:30 PM) For food and beverage products, last order time 7:15 PM The last entry is 30 minutes prior to closure and the last order is 45 minutes prior to closure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 30%
Reserve Your Experience
From HK$198.00HK$138.60Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today