My Guide Website?
Hong Kong: Ma On Shan Climbing Adventure
Get in touch with the great outdoors and challenge yourself on this alpine adventure climbing the saddle-shaped peak of Ma On Shan. Once ascending to the peak, you will navigate the ridge before descending down to the town of Sai Kung.
- Climb up the mountain whilst admiring the amazing views along the way
- Make your way over a ridge
- Walk down to the town of Sai Kung
DescriptionAfter meeting with your group and guide at Heng On MTR, you will depart in the late morning to begin your experience. Most people prefer to take advantage of this outdoor excursion in the autumn or winter months, because of the cooler weather. Throughout your tour, listen to your guide’s safety rules before you set off, making sure to follow them each step of the adventure. There will also be time to bring along a hands-free camera or video camera if you have one. You'll begin your climb up Ma On Shan Mountain, eventually making your way up its twin peaks. Once there, navigate through a ridge walk with your group before descending down to the town of Sai Kung. Your journey later ends in Sai Kung, where you can decide what to do with your time afterwards.
- Participants should have a good level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromHK$900.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today