My Guide Website?
From Hong Kong: Sai Kung Standup-Paddle Adventure
This is a great choice for adventure lovers visiting Hong Kong. Ditch the sightseeing for something more fun and active on a Sai Kung SUP (standup paddleboarding) adventure. The location is perfect for travelers looking for remote and lush surroundings.
- Swap the busy streets of Hong Kong for an adventure in a lush, green setting
- Enjoy a guided SUP tour catered to your ability level
- Marvel at incredible views of Sai Kung East Country Park
- Explore uninhabited islands and untouched beaches
DescriptionEmbark on an adventure in search of uninhabited islands and untouched beaches. Paddle through lush surroundings while admiring panoramic views of Sai Kung East Country Park. The local guide will meet the group in central Hong Kong and escort you to the SUP center where you will be provided with a board, paddle, and life vest. Depending on weather conditions and the group's ability, we will explore different areas of the park. The best times of year are from April through October when the seas are generally calmer. Other times of the year can be fine, but less reliable. In the event that conditions are not favorable, we will reschedule the tour. Expect to spend between 2-4 hours on the water island hopping, swimming, and enjoying the natural surroundings.
IncludesFull equipment rental, including life vests Transport to and from the meeting location Guide
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions, so please dress accordingly
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund