Best Exhibition Centers in Hong Kong
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Hong Kong team
Elsewhere in the world, Exhibition Centers are exclusively of business or niche interest. In Hong Kong, thanks to a focus on local and national history, they become fascinating attractions for tourists as well as locals.
Exhibition centers are found in Kowloon and Hong Kong Island, as these are the urban regions, and most of the activities are held here. Exhibition centers are always located near accommodations, tourist destinations, and restaurants, and shopping malls to ensure that local and international guests will always have somewhere to stay and something to do before or after the event they will attend.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Hong Kong:If youʻre booking your trip to Hong Kong last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hong Kong: Geopark Kayaking Adventure
- Lantau Island: Boat and NP360 Cable Car or Tai O Day Pass
- Hong Kong: Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure
- Hong Kong: Sky100 Observatory Entry Ticket Only
- Ngong Ping 360: Cable Car Return Tickets & Combos