Best Amusement Parks in Hong Kong Aberdeen
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Hong Kong team
Hong Kong houses two of Asia's biggest theme parks - Ocean Park and Hong Kong Disneyland - guaranteed to rouse your enthusiasm and awaken your inner child. If you're still not satisfied, there's a whole host of unique amusements across Hong Kong.
If your visit coincides with Halloween, Christmas, or Chinese New Year, the special events and added attractions at Hong Kong Disneyland are a must-see, offering unrivalled spectacle and endless fun. Elsewhere you can ride the cable car and funicular railway at world-class oceanarium Ocean Park, or experience something a little different at the religiously-themed Noah's Ark. You won't find a more diverse range of amusement parks than in Hong Kong.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Hong Kong:If youʻre booking your trip to Hong Kong last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hong Kong: Geopark Kayaking Adventure
- Lantau Island: Boat and NP360 Cable Car or Tai O Day Pass
- Hong Kong: Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure
- Hong Kong: Sky100 Observatory Entry Ticket Only
- Ngong Ping 360: Cable Car Return Tickets & Combos