Best Shanghai Restaurants in Hong Kong
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Hong Kong team
For many, Shanghainese cuisine is the same as Beijing and Cantonese cuisines, because they are all oriental dishes. However, Shanghainese cuisine has flavors and ingredients which set it apart from the rest, refining what already exists.
The popular dishes recommended to try are Xiao Long Bao (dumpling), La Mian (Noodle), 1,000-year old eggs, and hairy crab (served from autumn till winter). Shanghainese cuisine can be easily found in Tsim Sha Tsui area. Satisfy your curiosity by clicking a restaurant from the list!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Hong Kong:If youʻre booking your trip to Hong Kong last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hong Kong: Geopark Kayaking Adventure
- Lantau Island: Boat and NP360 Cable Car or Tai O Day Pass
- Hong Kong: Lion Rock Sunset Hiking Adventure
- Hong Kong: Sky100 Observatory Entry Ticket Only
- Ngong Ping 360: Cable Car Return Tickets & Combos