My Guide Website?
Victoria Harbour Night or Symphony of Lights Cruise286 Reviews
Have a unique experience of gazing onto the Hong Kong coastal line on a luxurious sightseeing cruise. With different time slots, explore the skyline of Hong Kong with a symphony of lights and beautiful night views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hong Kong:If youʻre booking your trip to Hong Kong last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride on a luxurious sightseeing cruise to explore the night city view
- Enjoy the famous the Symphony of Lights Cruise with unlimited drinks
- Sail along the coastal lines of Hong Kong and Kowloon Peninsula
DescriptionHong Kong is well-known for its sparkling night view filled with skyscrapers and dazzling neon lights. This sightseeing cruise boat grants a unique experience to be mesmerized by the city's landscape. The boat sails around the Victoria Harbour, one of the world's most impressive natural harbors, while the spectacular Hong Kong's skyline on both sides of Central and Tsim Sha Tsui fires up your imagination. If you wish to have a genuine local experience, select harbor night cruise option, which you will board after dinner time. Relax and enjoy the sea breeze with an open bar on board. The cruise is the best opportunity to truly appreciate Hong Kong's night view. Choose the symphony of lights cruise option to highlight your cruise journey with the Symphony of Lights show. This displays laser beams bouncing off tall buildings on the harbor sides, showcasing the vibrancy and glamorous night vista of Victoria Harbour. Listen to the harmony of music and the city light show on the cruise floating on water.
IncludesBoarding pass for the cruise Unlimited drinks Symphony of lights show (if option is selected)
- The cruise departs from Central Pier 9 and Tsim Sha Tsui Pier 3 at different times
- Please arrive at the pier 15 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing
- The cruise will be canceled if there is a black rainstorm warning or a tropical cyclone warning signal number three or above within one hour of the departure time