My Guide Website?
Hong Kong: Tolo Harbour Cycling Adventure
Spin around Hong Kong's largest natural harbor on this 4-hour Tolo Harbour biking adventure in Hong Kong. Pull on your helmet, hop onto your bike and head out along Tolo Harbour with a guide.
- Gain insight into the harbor’s interesting geography
- Admire stunning views over the water to the Pat Sin Leng Mountains
- Enjoy this activity with your whole family
- Get a new perspective of the city
DescriptionMeet your guide at the Tai Po Market MTR Station and set out for nearby Tolo Harbour. Along the way, gain insight into the harbor’s history and geography from your trusty guide. Once you're fitted with a bike and helmet for your tour, you'll have ample time to explore this scenic surroundings of Hong Kong. With the water never far away, the vistas across the Pat Sin Leng Mountains provide for a stunning scenic view. Follow a flexible and flat route along dedicated bicycle paths, making this 4-hour tour ideal for beginners, youngsters, or anyone who prefers a relaxing ride. The picturesque surroundings can be enjoyed year-round in most weather conditions and are particularly great on sunny days with good visibility.
IncludesLocal guide Helmet Bicycle
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromHK$858.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today