My Guide Website?
Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Private Cabin with Skip-The-Line1 Reviews
Enjoy a two-way private cable car experience (25 minutes each) with spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape and Ngong Ping Village. Enjoy free entry to the theme attraction Walking with Buddha.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hong Kong:If youʻre booking your trip to Hong Kong last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy queue-free ticketing and priority boarding service and ride in a private cable car cabin
- Visit the Tian Tan Buddha - the tallest, outdoor statue of a seated Buddha
- Explore the Wisdom Path and the Po Lin Monastery
- Enhance your experience with a list of add-on selection
- Enjoy a Glass-bottomed cabin for the ocean and trail beneath with crystal cabin
DescriptionThe cable car journey begins from Tung Chung, crossing Tung Chung Bay to reach the angle station on Airport Island and turning about 60 degrees in the air towards North Lantau. With this ticket you will be able to enjoy comfort during the 5.7km bi-cable ropeway ride and admire spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape and Ngong Ping Village. With queue-free ticketing and priority boarding service, you can enjoy the ride with convenience in exclusive privacy. On your 25-mins cable car journey to the Big Budda/ Ngong Ping Village, you can see a breathtaking view of the Hong Kong International Airport and the landing or departing planes. Amazed by the longest sea-crossing bridge the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge, which looks like a little white snake from above. Once at the top, make a visit to the Tian Tan Buddha - the tallest, outdoor statue of a seated Buddha. Visit the Ngong Ping Village that is also home to the Po Lin Monastery and the giant wooden steles of the Wisdom Path, giving you a lot to explore. Experience the 360-degree view of Ngong Ping Plateau and explore the themed Walking With Buddha attraction for free with this ticket. Standard Cabin The Standard Cabin cable car ride is the perfect start for your Hong Kong day tour. Crystal Cabin Equipped with a glass bottom, the Ngong Ping 360 Crystal Cabin is designed to feast your eyes with an astonishing bird’s eye view. Feel the magic of the boundless sea and the rolling grassland slopes right underneath your feet. The new perspective allows you to look at extraordinarily uncluttered scenery, including the majestic Tian Tan Buddha, as if you were flying. Crystal+ CabinThe 'Crystal+' cabin offers a breathtaking panoramic view of Lantau Island, thanks to its fully transparent floor-to-ceiling glass. With over 80% of the cabin's interior offering an unobstructed view, guests can take in stunning vistas of the mountains and capture flawless panoramic shots from any angle.
IncludesSpecial Redemption queue VIP Priority boarding Round trip cable car ride Free entry to the themed Walking With Buddha attraction Meal Voucher (if add-on selected) Snack Voucher (if add-on selected) Motion 360 Ticket (if add-on selected) Art of Chocolate Museum Ticket (if add-on selected) Cable Car Discovery Centre Ticket (if add-on selected)
- Should the cable car service be cancelled due to inclement weather or other reasons, the services will be cancelled
- Partial refund will be given should it be necessary to change or cancel parts of a tour in operation
- All redemption vouchers have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The vouchers validity is as per date stamped
- Guests should make their own judgment to decide whether it is suitable for them to join in the activities of the package