My Guide Website?
Mong Kok (Kowloon) Street Markets Private Walking Tour
Join a like-minded host and immerse yourself in local life as you explore the markets which are an integral part of life in Hong Kong's Mong Kok neighborhood. Discover the spots where locals come to buy absolutely anything and everything.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Immerse yourself in Mong Kok, the famous market district in Kowloon
- Browse the maze-like bazaars and eat street food with a local
- See the famous umbrella covered market streets
- Get tips and tricks for the best markets to grab a bargain
DescriptionDiscover the vibrant Mong Kok markets of the Kowloon neighborhood in Hong Kong on a fully personalized tour. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. From the Goldfish Market to the Flower Market, the Ladies Market where you'll find fashion bargains to the more unusual Bird Market, tailor your experience to what you're interested in exploring. The choice of which markets to explore is yours. Experience the enchanting blend of contemporary culture and traditional roots, grab a bite to eat from a street food vendor, and pick up a bargain or 2 yourself. As you spend time getting to know your local host, they will recommend other markets to explore that they know you'll love, and share with you the spots where locals really go to do their shopping so you can get off the beaten path and explore the markets that most tourists miss.
IncludesPrivate and personalized experience 3-hour tour with a local host Walking tour (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- The tour operator will be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes, and interests so they can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you
- Your local host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree on a meeting time and place; your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to see and do
- Your local host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary
- Although you will see well-known streets and markets, your local host will also help you to discover the places, things, and stories that you won't find in a guidebook and that make the city unique