Hong Kong: Victoria Peak Private Evening Hike from Central
Hike up Victoria Peak with a local guide and stop at scenic spots along the way for photos and stories of Hong Kong. Marvel at the breathtaking panoramic cityscape from the highest point on the island after a 1.5-hour hike.
- Get your exercise of the day in by hiking up The Peak, Hong's Kong's highest point
- Stop at scenic spots on the trail to take in the landscape and snap some photos
- See the spectacular, panoramic cityscape once you reach the top
- Enjoy an intimate small-group private tour with an English-speaking guide
- Opt to take the tram back down to Central for an easy return
DescriptionIf there’s one thing all travel guides recommend visiting while in Hong Kong, it's Victoria Peak, known locally as The Peak, the best viewing point on Hong Kong Island with incredible views of the city. Experience The Peak in a special way with this private guided hike to the top with a local English-speaking guide. Begin your tour by meeting your guide at the Central MTR Station Exit B. Set off at a gentle pace up the trail with your guide, who will stop along the way to point out scenic views or to share an interesting anecdote or two about the city. On the trail to the top of the mountain, see some of the most expensive houses in the world with historical values in Hong Kong. After approximately 1.5 hours of hiking, you'll reach the summit of The Peak. Whip out a camera and take mementos of the panoramic cityscape near the Lion's Pavilion. Feel free to explore the nearby shops and restaurants, visit Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, or even take The Peak tram to cap off your trip. You can also select the tram ticket option back to Central.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Private walking tour 1-way Peak Tram ticket to Lower Terminus (if option selected) Personal expenses Meal(s) Entrance fees
- This is a walking tour so please wear comfortable shoes as a moderate amount of hiking is needed
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts and make sure to leave enough time to reach your destination; your tour guide will only wait for you for a maximum of 10 minutes
- If you want to see the view at night, please select the 6 PM or 7 PM departure time
- On foggy days, there is the possibility you will not be able to see the harbor view from the summit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY