My Guide Website?
Hong Kong: Sky100 Observatory with Wine & Beverage Packages2 Reviews
Enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of Victoria Harbour and other parts of Hong Kong from the city's tallest building. Select one of Café 100's beverage sets to enjoy a delicious drink at one of the highest points in Hong Kong.
- Climb the tallest building in the city in only 1 minute on the high-speed double-decker elevators
- Enjoy convenient and fast entrance with an e-ticket reservation
- Select a beverage package to perfect the viewing experience with delightful drinks
- Admire the 360-degree panoramic view of Victoria Harbour and the beautiful scenery of Hong Kong
DescriptionThe Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck is located on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre (ICC), the tallest building in Hong Kong. At 1290 feet (393m) above sea level, it is the only indoor observation deck in Hong Kong offering 360-degree views of the city and its famous Victoria Harbour. Connected to major transportation networks and a world-class shopping mall, it has been acclaimed as a must-see first stop for tourists to Hong Kong. It also features exceptionally quick double-decker high-speed elevators which reach the 100th floor in just 60 seconds. Beyond the splendid Hong Kong city panoramic view and magical scenery, Sky100 is also home to a large-scale interactive multimedia exhibit and a comprehensive guest center. Offering fascinating insights into local history and culture, the state-of-the-art exhibit enriches visitors with a thorough understanding of Hong Kong. Select a Café 100 wine or beverage combo to enrich your experience with a sip of wine or drink of your choice while enjoying the best view of the city. For a romantic experience, make sure to visit deck around dusk to watch the unforgettable sunset coloring the city’s skyline.
IncludesAdmission ticket Café 100 dining package (wine or non-alcoholic beverage) Free wi-fi and phone charging services Reflector lending service
- Food or drink (except baby food or water), backpacks, objects that exceed 9 x 14 x 22 inch (230 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm), and carts and other wheeled carriers (except strollers and wheelchairs) are not permitted into Sky100
- From 12 March 2020 until further notice, opening times shall be 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM daily (last entry 7:30 PM). Last orders 45 minutes prior to closure.