Hong Kong: Plover Cove Bicycling and Hiking Adventure
Hike and cycle through the Hong Kong wilderness on a 4-hour Plover Cove ride and hike tour. Hop onto your bike in Tai Mei Tuk, then follow a guide through Plover Clove which is widely considered the prettiest part of Hong Kong.
- Explore Plover Clove by bike with a guide
- Hike through dense highland forest and discover hidden waterfalls
- Gain insight into the region’s native animal and birdlife
DescriptionCombine two of the greatest ways to explore Hong Kong's wild places on an action-packed adventure. Starting in Tai Mei Tuk, you will cycle around the beautiful Plover Cove region before venturing up its highlands on foot in search of lush forrest landscapes and secret waterfalls. Half way through the cycling, you'll lock up the bicycles and take to the footpaths to hike through the highland forests, where hidden waterfalls cascade through the natural landscape. Throughout your experience you can watch the treetops for native bird life and enjoy the feeling of being close to nature in Hong Kong.
IncludesTransportation to and from the meeting location Expert guide and full equipment rental Bicycle and helmet Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability