My Guide Website?
Hong Kong: Airport Express Return Ticket & Optional Add-ons5 Reviews
Enjoy a comfortable and convenient transfer from the airport to Hong Kong city center in 24 minutes. Redeem your ticket at the airport, and choose an Octopus Transportation card or SIM as add-ons.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hong Kong:If youʻre booking your trip to Hong Kong last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Redeem the tickets at Hong Kong International Airport
- Quickiest way to transfer from airport to town with no risk of traffic
- Take advantage of a quick and convenient 24 minute transfer between the airport and city
- Enjoy in-town check-in and bag drop services in Kowloon and Hong Kong station
- Enhance the convenience with the optional add-ons, including Octopus and SIM cards
DescriptionExperience world-class standards and seamless travel with the Hong Kong Airport Express! This speedy 35.3-kilometer journey between the airport and the city takes just 24 minutes. Redeem at supplier's counter at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) the round-trip Airport Express tickets to/from Hong Kong or Kowloon Station of your choice. Choose optionally with a choice of add-ons, including SIM card and Octopus Transportation Card in the cart to get the most out of your Hong Kong journey. All five Airport Express stations feature customer-friendly facilities, including check-in counters for major airlines at MTR Kowloon and Hong Kong Station, regular Airport Express shuttle bus services. Maximize your last day in Hong Kong with the in-town check-in services if you have a night flight, and enjoy more shopping, tours, meetings or activities. Journey times are just 24 minutes from Hong Kong to the airport, 22 minutes from Kowloon, and 14 minutes from Tsing Yi. The first train from the airport departs at 5:54 AM and the last train at 12:48 AM. The first train from the city departs at 5:50 AM and the last train at 12:48 AM.
IncludesOne-way QR code ticket Return QR code ticket (if option is selected. Valid within 30 days since the first activation) In-town check-in services at Hong Kong/ Kowloon Station Free WiFi on the train Free shuttle bus service to selected hotels Porter services in selected stations Charging services in selected cars on the train SIM card (optional add-on) Tourist Octopus Card with HK$50 loaded (optional add-on)
- If you choose a one-way ticket it must be used on the designated day If you choose a round-trip ticket, the first journey must be made on the designated day and the second journey must be made within 30 days of the first journey Children aged between 3 and 11 years old can travel on a child ticket and may be required to show a valid passport to MTR staff Please note the supplier counter operation time is different with the Airport Express operation time. You need to make sure you have enough time to reach to the counter for the redemption. Passengers using the in-town check-in service must use the same ticket The in-town check-in service availability is subject to airlines and normally the desk closes 90 minutes before departure time There is no entry gate at the airport There are dedicated gates for QR code tickets at other stations