My Guide Website?
From Hong Kong: Sai Kung Wild Beaches Customizable Adventure
Explore the spectacular Sai Kung Peninsula, a remote stretch of white sand beaches just off the coast of Hong Kong. Discover this must-see location for those with an interest in nature and outdoor activities. Customize the itinerary to suit your wishes.
- Enjoy a guided tour to Sai Kung Peninsula from Hong Kong
- Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Customize your tour to allow for flexibility to meet your group’s interest and abilities
- Explore some of the finest white sand beaches in Hong Kong
DescriptionDiscover the idyllic and remote Sai Kung peninsula, arguably the crown Jewel of rural Hong Kong. With no roads within the region's outer reaches, the only way to access this stretch of white sandy beaches is to hike or arrive by boat. First, meet your guide in downtown Hong Kong and set off on your customizable day trip. Make the boat crossing to the Sai Kung peninsula and marvel at the incredible mountains, waterfalls, beaches, and unique rock formations. Spend the day exploring this remote stretch of white sand beaches - a must-do activity for those with an interest in nature and the outdoors. With so many options of things to do, mix up your itinerary according to what experience you're looking for and what the weather conditions are like on the day. The local supplier will be in touch once a booking is placed to organize your trip with you.
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund