My Guide Website?
From Hong Kong City: The Dragon's Back Hiking Tour1 Reviews
Discover one of Hong Kong's finest trails on a guided tour, from mountain ridges and sheltered forest trails to the white sands of Big Wave Bay.
- Explore a beautiful nature trail leading to the spectacular Dragon's Head
- Discover Asia's best urban hike in a safe and informative setting
- Enjoy free time to have a meal or surf and swim at Big Wave Bay
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of your local guide
DescriptionDiscover Hong Kong's spectacular urban nature on this guided hike. Meet your guide and the rest of your group at Shau Kei Wan MTR station and head to the trailhead. You'll be in a small group in order to guarantee a personalized experience. This tour is perfect at any time of year and in most weather conditions. Navigating the undulating ridge that gives this classic hike its name, climb gently skyward across tree-lined trails and winding mountain paths. Discover the history and background behind the region from your guide. As you slowly mount the trail, be rewarded with sensational bird’s-eye views of Hong Kong island, including the famous Dragon’s Back itself as seen from up above. From there, descend down to the white sands and turquoise waters of Tai Long Wan (Big Wave Bay). Enjoy free time to relax on the beach, grab lunch nearby, or don a swimsuit and hop into the water before heading back with your guide to the metro station.
IncludesAll activities Return transportation Tour guide
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions so please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund