- Hike along lush forest trails with an experienced guide
- Snap photos of a series of gorgeous waterfalls along the trail
- See Main Falls, the tallest waterfall in Hong Kong
- Learn about the flora and fauna of the region
- Enjoy the flexibility to customize the itinerary according to the group's preferences
- Take a swim during warmer months
Climb past rural villages and temples into another world, a steep sided world full of animals and fauna. Hidden within the dense vegetation you can uncover some truly stunning places in which the city has never felt so far away.
Encounter a series of cascades, ending with the breathtaking Main Falls. This is the crown jewel of the walk and the tallest waterfall in Hong Kong. Pass by temples and villages, and learn about local plant and animal life from your expert guide.
Expect a moderately challenging hike that is well worth undertaking Your guide is also able to modify the route to suit your fitness level.
Local guide and transportation
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund