- Kayak through the Hong Kong Global Geopark
- Explore the geopark as you paddle through dramatic sea arches and caves
- Enjoy an intimate small-group experience
- Take breaks on beautiful beaches
Meet your group and guide at the Hang Hau MTR Station around 9:00AM. From there you can get ready for your 8-hour kayaking adventure as you follow your guide to Sai Kung ferry Pier before taking a 20-minute ride to the Sai Kung Country Park. Once there you'll begin at Pak Lap Wan Beach where your kayak and equipment will be waiting for you, before hopping into your kayak and paddling out into the water with instructions from your guide.
See awesome rock formations and dramatic seas arches, and maneuver your way through some cool sea caves. You might even spot some coral beds and sea life as your cruise. After paddling for a while, take a break on Long Ke Wan Beach, which is known as one of the most beautiful beaches of Hong Kong.
Depending on weather conditions and the group/individual's ability, you might be able to explore different areas of the park. With abundant sea life, scattered coral beds, and beaches aplenty, there is more than enough to fill a day.
Kayak (single or double)
- Other departure times are available if needed upon request
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- You can choose between a single or a double kayak
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund